那一种能打破你对爱情的幻想,可以使你死心,也可以是你清醒。
That kind of fantasy that can break your love can make you die and wake you up.
与其怀疑等待,还不如趁早放弃。
It"s better to give up as soon as possible than doubt and wait.
增广贤文有云:世事如棋局新,人情似纸张张薄。
Zengguang"s sages say: things in the world are as new as chess, and human feelings are as thin as paper.
生活中有不如意的时候,最是考验一个人的心态和智慧。
When there are disappointments in life, the most important thing is to test a person"s mentality and wisdom.
人的一生,也不可能一帆风顺。
A person"s life can"t be plain sailing.
和她在一起,你显然会感觉到,自己的生活开始有了安慰。
With her, you will obviously feel that your life is beginning to be comforted.
不要妄想他会给你一个好机会,决定要走的人,无论解释多少,都是虚伪的应付。
Don"t imagine that he will give you a good chance. Whoever decides to leave, no matter how much explanation, is a hypocritical response.
女性如此,男性亦如此。
This is true for women and men.
甚至身边的亲戚朋友,也开始对你冷嘲热讽了。
Even relatives and friends around you began to sneer at you.
一个内在力量不足的人,往往需要被他人的肯定。
A person with insufficient internal strength often needs to be affirmed by others.
你们在这种关系中,除了他的真心,没有什么可求的。
You have nothing to ask for in this relationship except his sincerity.
要知道,一个人失望的次数多了,势必会迫使自己慢慢放弃。
You know, if a person is disappointed more times, he is bound to force himself to give up slowly.
没有地方说什么,心里想什么,都愿意说给对方听;
There is no place to say anything, what you think, are willing to say to each other;
你们仍然爱他,他却要离开,所以你的痴情,成了他的包袱。
You still love him, but he wants to leave, so your infatuation has become his burden.