友情提示:本文共有 901 个字,阅读大概需要 2 分钟。
有时候,我不想太小心,太敏感。
Sometimes, I don"t want to be too careful, too sensitive.
时间流入大海,最后我们分开了。
Time flowed into the sea, and finally we parted.
最后你握着谁的手,为谁挡风?
Whose hand do you hold and whose wind do you shield?
厌倦了很久的爱情之后是不是就被抛弃了?
Tired of a long time after love is not abandoned?
像我这样的人消失一个月你也发现不了。
You wouldn"t notice a guy like me disappear for a month.
自始至终,我从未忘记爱你。
Through it all, I never forgot to love you.
太阳给了我温暖,但我无法靠近。
The sun warms me, but I can"t get close.
过去美好的爱情被离别打败了。
The good old love was defeated by parting.
我想靠近,但我害怕失去。我不想放手,但我不得不分开。
I want to be close, but I"m afraid of losing. I don"t want to let go, but I have to part.
很遗憾我们没有时间说出来彼此的爱。
It"s too bad we don"t have time to say it.
我只想带着这份与任何人任何事都无关的爱,去一个人的晚年。
I just want to take this has nothing to do with anyone and anything love, to a person"s old age.
如果我下辈子是个男人,我绝对不会娶我这样的女人。
If I were a man in my next life, I would never marry a woman like me.
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《无比真实的爱情句子 句句真心 失落无助》,同时在此感谢原作者。