第一次见面只有一次,剩下的都是来世。
There was only one meeting for the first time, and the rest was the afterlife.
没有比闹情绪让人舒服的人更好的感觉了。
There is no better feeling than a person who is comfortable with the noise.
假如彼此留恋,那就是双倍浪漫
If you stay in love with each other, it"s double romance
然后我会关灯独自等待黎明
And then I turn off the lights and wait for the dawn alone
树上有人在等着你。
Someone is waiting for you in the tree.
平庸而又可爱的人
A mediocre and lovely person
这一年,我们决定走复古路线,穿去年的。
This year, we decided to take the retro route and wear the last year.
梦见紫罗兰盛开的花园
Dream of the garden in full bloom of violet
曾经有梦中人,涉过草地,
Once there were dreamers, wading through the grass,
你真是太可爱了,真该好好认识一下,
You are so cute. You should have a good understanding,
她们夸耀我今天很漂亮,
They boast that I am beautiful today,
林下有鹿,海蓝色有鲸鱼,
There are deer under the forest, whales in blue,
像一个孩子一样用一生来学习写诗。
Learn to write poetry in a lifetime like a child.
一个人逐渐地冷落了你,表明他正在取代你。
A person gradually cools you down, indicating that he is replacing you.
「彭秋期爱梅亦无以期」
"Peng Qiushi may has no hope"
我很久以来一直喜欢着你模糊的情谊
I"ve been enjoying your vague friendship for a long time
他就象一个怀揣玫瑰的贼一样,望着我,眼睛也转不过去了。”
He looked at me like a thief with roses, and his eyes could not turn over. "
"你出现就像是一件礼物光是想着就高兴。
"You appear as a gift, just thinking and happy.
而且我可以一直依靠你
And I can always rely on you
要不要听我说爱你,那么就坚持下去。
If you want to hear me say love you, then stick to it.