一声叹息
A sigh
这个人没有什么大不了的,就是把喜欢的人追到手。
There is nothing big about this person, that is to pursue the person you like.
世上最美好的事莫过于此
The best thing in the world is beyond that
过去我认为喜欢是一件非常了不起的事情
I used to think it was a great thing to like
整个句子是
The whole sentence is
「你可以选择后者」,这句话。
"You can choose the latter," the sentence.
你的眼睛就是银河,不会坠落,
Your eyes are the Milky way, and they won"t fall,
但没关系
But it doesn"t matter
悲伤的词汇都不足以概括。
The words of sadness are not enough to summarize.
在想着我
Thinking about me
花儿不一定要在花店里开,我一定要在你那儿。*
Flowers don"t have to be in the flower shop. I must be there*
那么结束。
So it"s over.
要保持恒心,就得使一切事情稍微有所欠缺
To be persistent, you have to make everything a little bit short
也许误认为这就是爱
Maybe it"s a mistake to think that"s love
就剩你了。
You"re all left.
一年比一年更长
A year is longer than a year
现在目标已定
Now the goal is set
喝得酩酊大醉
Get drunk
而且所有这些都使我很小心
And all of this makes me very careful
月月还在前路共爱着
The moon is still in love
晨曦中的燕山
Yanshan in the morning
因此,希望你被簇拥着,
So, I hope you"re surrounded,
没有敌人的袭击,只有朋友的沉默。
There is no enemy attack, only the silence of friends.
一天到晚落在枫叶雪花上
Falling on Maple Leaf snowflakes all day long
-暮光之城
-Twilight City
离开你现在所在的地方吧。
Leave where you are now.
感谢你/在这个世界/找到了我。
Thank you / found me in this world.
全文如下:
The full text is as follows
一条小舟,随风飘荡。
A boat, floating with the wind.
你的呼吸就像一股海浪。
Your breath is like a wave.