友情提示:本文共有 1002 个字,阅读大概需要 3 分钟。
你竟然不要脸成这样,亏你长成人样。
You don"t want to look like this. You look like a man.
你不是环保袋,所以不要装啊装啊装好不好。
You"re not a green bag, so don"t pack and pack, OK
你小时候被猪亲过吧?
Did you get a pig kiss when you were a child?
请你卷成一团圆润的离开。
Please curl up and leave
天下之大,大不过你缺的那块心眼。
The world is bigger than the heart you lack.
任何人工智能都敌不过阁下这款天然傻瓜
Any artificial intelligence can"t match your natural fool
动物穿这衣服都变人了,你丫一穿上立马就变动物
Animals change into human beings in these clothes. You will become animals as soon as you put them on
这么不要脸,这么没心没肺,你的体重应该会很轻吧。
So shameless, so heartless, your weight should be very light.
你的牙齿别以为很白,不过也可以拿来当作高露洁的反面例子是最适合不过了。
Don"t think your teeth are very white, but it can also be used as a negative example of CP.
别动不动就爆粗口,你把你妈揣兜了随口就说。
Don"t be so rude. You can talk about your mother when you put her in your pocket.
听你说话,一种智商上的优越感油然而生
Listening to you, a sense of superiority in intelligence arises spontaneously
我是不够完美,但是我坦白自然,你呢。
I"m not perfect, but I"m Frank and natural. How about you.
(素材与图片源于网络,侵权联删)
记得给我点个赞加关注哦!
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《骂人不带脏字 句句怼到点上 高贵又优雅!》,同时在此感谢原作者。