友情提示:本文共有 1240 个字,阅读大概需要 3 分钟。
爱情是平等的吗?也许,谁爱得深,谁就会痛苦。
Is love equal? Perhaps, who loves deeply, who will suffer.
没有我你疯了,没有你我坚强。
You"re crazy without me. I"m strong without you.
我们只是路人,在这个世界上玩集体游戏。
We are just passers-by, playing group games in this world.
离别之际,天真的眼睛里满是深深的悲伤。
On the occasion of parting, the innocent eyes were full of deep sadness.
我以为我可以放轻松,但我以为我可以放下一切。
I thought I could relax, but I thought I could put everything down.
曾经引以为傲的友谊,现在成了被嘲笑的证据。找一个没人发现的角落;放开我的爱!
Once proud of friendship, it has now become evidence of ridicule. Find a corner that no one can find; Let go of my love!
做男人的最高境界不是泡妞,而是让女生泡妞。
The highest state of being a man is not to pick up girls, but to let girls pick up girls.
总是这样,两个人约定好的诺言,只有一个人兑现。
Always like this, two people agreed on a good promise, only one person fulfilled it.
我曾经以为,最甜蜜最平静的时光,就是沉醉在梦里。
I used to think that the sweetest and calmest time is to indulge in dreams.
一个说爱我,爱我的男人,总是让我在他的行动中感到没有安全感。
A man who says he loves me and loves me always makes me feel insecure in his actions.
为什么多愁善感的人总是无情地受伤,用自己的真心去换取自己的狼狈?
Why are sentimental people always ruthlessly injured and exchange their sincerity for their embarrassment?
在你已经逝去,成为过客之后,我们最终还是没有在一起。
After you have passed away and become a passer-by, we are still not together in the end.
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《十二条痛到心碎的伤感句子 句句虐心》,同时在此感谢原作者。