友情提示:本文共有 1296 个字,阅读大概需要 3 分钟。
你说我的眼睛像星星一样灿烂,是因为你是星星,我的眼里只有你。
You say my eyes are as bright as stars, because you are a star, I only have eyes for you.
如果你想完全了解一个男人,最好做他的朋友,而不是他的情人。
If you want to know a man completely, it"s better to be his friend, not his lover.
美丽只能给别人雪服,但不一定会变成幸福。
Beauty can only give others snow clothes, but not necessarily into happiness.
那几年,未来远得没有形状,我们单纯地没有烦恼。
In those years, the future was so shapeless that we simply had no worries.
值得拥有的东西一定值得等待。
Anything worth having is worth waiting for.
真正爱一个人说不出理由。你只希望这个人和你在一起,不管你在什么时候,在哪里,心情好不好。
Really love a person can not say a reason. You just want this person to be with you, no matter when you are, where you are, in a good mood.
看透一切的时候,发现原来失去比拥有更踏实。
See through everything, found that lost than having more dependable.
当你不能再拥有的时候,你唯一能做的就是不要忘记自己。
The only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget yourself.
我给你的笑太隆重了,谁也让我心酸。
I give you laugh too grand, who also let me sad.
你要很幸福,才能不让我狼狈的退出徒劳无功。
You want to be very happy, can not let me embarrassed exit in vain.
有些故事还没开始就写下了结局。
Some stories end before they even begin.
我偏偏坠入爱河,最终无法自拔。
I fell in love, and I couldn"t help it.
那平静的爱情在我的手掌中夭折了。
That peaceful love died in the palm of my hand.
触动我心跳的人,怎么能忘记呢
How can I forget the one who touched my heart
我的青春逃到了一个孤岛上。
My youth fled to a lonely island.
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《坠入星河的温柔仙句:我偏偏坠入爱河 最终无法自拔》,同时在此感谢原作者。