友情提示:本文共有 1186 个字,阅读大概需要 3 分钟。
生于尘埃,溺于人海,死于理想高台。
Born in the dust, drowned in the sea of people, died in the ideal tower.
你在黄昏寄一场梦给我,满载相思的欢喜和宇宙的星辰。
You send me a dream at dusk, full of the joy of Acacia and the stars of the universe.
如今你依旧是我的光。
You are still my light now.
行至朝暮里,坠入云暮间。
Go to the morning and evening, fall into the clouds.
星光与君皆负我,也无山色也无波。
The stars and you are both negative to me, neither mountain nor wave.
彼方尚有荣光。There is still glory on the other side.
星光与君皆负我,也无山色也无波。
The stars and you are both negative to me, neither mountain nor wave.
彼方尚有荣光。
There is still glory on the other side.
你是我散落在人间的日常,三三两两。
You are my daily life, three, two.
枕头里藏满了发了霉的梦,梦里住满了无法拥有的人。
The pillow is full of moldy dreams, and dreams are full of people who can"t have them.
日子紧凑,常驻光明里。
The days are compact and stay in the light.
别让一个小插曲,坏了你的圆舞曲。
Don"t let an episode spoil your waltz.
谁愿与我为友哪怕我不善言辞不苟言笑无利可图。
Who would like to be friends with me, even if I am not good at words, I will not be profitable.
所得,所不得,皆不如心安理得。
It"s better to be at ease than to get what you can"t get.
待此清凉月,可涤人间尘。
Waiting for this cool moon, you can wash away the dust of the world.
他们要我灵动的瞬间,而你爱我疲惫的双眼。
They want me to be smart for a moment, and you love my tired eyes.
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《很文艺的短句文案》,同时在此感谢原作者。