友情提示:本文共有 886 个字,阅读大概需要 2 分钟。
大家好,今天我们分享的一个短语表达是“耿耿于怀”,那他用英语怎么说呢?
have a chip on your shoulder(因觉得受委屈或不如别人优秀而)生气,耿耿于怀
He"s got a chip on his shoulder about not having been to university.
他因没能上大学而耿耿于怀。
He has a real chip on his shoulder about being adopted.
他对被收养这件事情一直耿耿于怀。
She thinks he has a chip on his shoulder because he didn"t go to university.
她对他没有上大学的事情一直耿耿于怀。
hold a grudge 耿耿于怀
Amanda still has/holds a grudge against me for refusing to lend her that money.
阿曼达到现在仍对我不借钱给她一事耿耿于怀。
Johnny has been holding a grudge against me since we were 12 because I embarrassed him in front of a girl he liked.
约翰一直对我耿耿于怀自从我12岁起,因为我让他在喜欢的女孩面前出丑了。
grudge 怨恨,积怨;嫌隙
I bear him no grudge.
我对他不怀任何积怨。
He has a grudge against his university teachers.
他对他的大学老师心存怨恨。
take sth to heart(对批评等)十分介意,耿耿于怀
Don"t take it to heart - he was only joking about your hair.
不要对此耿耿于怀——他只是拿你的头发开玩笑而已。
You shouldn’t take everything he says to heart.
别太介意他所说的话。
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《热词:“耿耿于怀”用英语怎么说?》,同时在此感谢原作者。