不敢乱说话,也不敢轻易再许诺什么,我怕我们之间没有那么好。
Dare not talk, also dare not easily promise anything, I am afraid we are not so good.
爱上一个人并没有错,错的是在分岔路口爱上。
It"s not wrong to fall in love with someone. What"s wrong is to fall in love at the fork of the road.
再多等一秒钟,也许我们的结局就不一样了吧?
Wait another second, maybe our ending will be different?
瞬息万变的社会,慢慢显得太有诚意了。
The ever-changing society is becoming too sincere.
我盯着你看的时候,是想好好把你记在心上,然后好好爱你。
When I stare at you, I want to keep you in mind and love you.
下雨的天气,最喜欢静静坐在窗前发呆。
I like sitting in front of the window in a daze when it"s raining.
胃不好,吃不下你画的饼,我只喜欢实实在在。
I have a bad stomach. I can"t eat the cake you drew. I just like the real thing.
别人想要浪漫,而我只想要很多很多钱。
Others want romance, but I just want a lot of money.
心情不好的话,我就想干点事,让我不开心的人都不开心。
If I"m in a bad mood, I want to do something to make all my unhappy people unhappy.
不要提着过去面对现在,不管多怀念。
Don"t mention the past and face the present, no matter how much you miss it.
烟雨蒙蒙,城南旧事,思念依旧。
Misty rain, the old things in the south of the city, miss still.
你会不会喜欢上一个长得很丑,却很喜欢你的人?
Do you like someone who is ugly but likes you very much?
枕头承担了太多的糟糕情绪,有太阳的时候,就拿出来晒晒。
Pillow bear too much bad mood, when there is sun, take out to bask in.