妈妈说,妈妈告诉我的哲理,好久都没有听到了。
Mother said, my mother told me the philosophy, for a long time have not heard.
这个城市有没有你最想见的那个人呢?
Is there anyone you want to see most in this city?
开车选错路线,可以重新规划,路线也可以重新畅通,但是人生之路却很难。
If you choose the wrong route, you can re plan and re unblock the route, but the road of life is very difficult.
只想把我的世界分你一半,你可以与我一块儿享受我的喜怒哀乐。
Just want to divide my world into half of you, you can enjoy my joys and sorrows with me.
再次相见的时候,你会不会给我一个拥抱?
When we meet again, will you give me a hug?
错过你之后,我的人生好像再也没有故事。
After missing you, my life seems to have no more stories.
不喜欢给别人添麻烦,也不喜欢别人来麻烦我。
I don"t like to trouble others, and I don"t like others to trouble me.
试着把浮躁的心情平静下来,做自己该做的事情。
Try to calm down your impetuous mood and do what you should do.
能让我瞬间开心的只有钱。
The only thing that makes me happy is money.
做人正直,善良就行,做事问心无愧就好。
Just be honest, kind and do things with a clear conscience.
希望你在这繁华浮躁的世间,依然能够保持自律。
I hope you can still keep self-discipline in this prosperous and impetuous world.
夏天来了,你还会远吗?
When summer comes, will you be far away?
最向往的就是江南水乡那安静的生活。
What I yearn for most is the quiet life in Jiangnan.
以前总觉得酒好苦,不愿意喝,现在呢开心,想喝点儿,不开心也想喝点儿。
I used to think wine was bitter and I didn"t want to drink it. Now I"m happy, I want to drink it, and I want to drink it if I"m not happy.