第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《加勒比海盗4:惊涛怪浪》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2023-11-24 05:28:01

相关推荐

电影《加勒比海盗4:惊涛怪浪》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

Who are you?

你是谁

西班牙 加的斯 [西班牙港口城市]

What is this?

怎么回事

Your Majesty, caught him up in a fishing net. A fishing net.

陛下 我们用渔网捞起了他 渔网

Sire, he"s been telling stories. Stories that...

大人 他有许多故事 那些故事...

We believe he"s found a...

我们相信他找到了

Ponce de Leon.

庞塞·德莱昂[西班牙探险家]

Says he found Ponce de Leon"s ship.

他说他找到了庞塞·德莱昂的船

Or sailed on it. No, I told you,

还乘那船出海过 不 我告诉过你

Ponce de Leon died 200 years ago.

庞塞·德莱昂死了两百多年了

Aye, but he died searching for something, didn"t he?

没错 可他终其一生在寻找什么吧

The Fountain of Youth.

不老泉

How soon can you sail?

你何时能启航

With the tide.

潮起之时

Over here! Lucky heather!

看一看瞧一瞧 幸运草

英国 伦敦

Pirate swords! Pirate swords!

都来买我的海盗佩剑

Pirate"s execution today. Watch him swing!

今日处决海盗 快去看呐

Pirate puppets!

海盗玩偶

Take that, you!

接招吧 小子

Hurry, Papa, or we"ll miss the hanging!

快点 爸爸 要不就赶不及看绞刑了

It"s not a hanging, dear, it"s a trial.

那不是绞刑 宝贝 那是审判

The hanging comes this afternoon.

下午才行刑呢

Pirate hanging today!

今日处决海盗

Come on. Up you get.

快点 起来

Move along, pirate.

快走 海盗

Or should I say, "Captain Pirate"?

是不是该叫你 "海盗船长"

Come on. Come on! Up you go.

快点 快走

Quiet! Order!

安静 肃静

Quiet!

安静

Now appearing before the court,

传唤臭名昭著

the notorious and infamous pirate, pillager,

声名狼藉的海盗 劫掠者

and highwayman... Quiet!

匪徒 安静

Captain Jack Sparrow!

杰克·史派罗船长上庭...

I told you, the name"s Gibbs! Joshamee Gibbs!

我说过了 我叫吉布斯 约什米·吉布斯

How many times... Hear ye, hear ye!

我还要说多少... 注意

Presiding over these trials,

全体起立 有请主持本次庭审

all rise and attend, the Right Honorable Justice Smith!

尊敬的史密斯法官大人

My dear sir.

大人

Now...

现在

what do we have here?

是什么情况...

Jack?

杰克

Shut up!

闭嘴

I don"t recognize him.

我不认识他

Not necessary. You were saying?

没这必要 你刚说什么

Jack Sparrow is not my name.

我不是杰克·史派罗

My name is Joshamee Gibbs.

我是约什米·吉布斯

Is that so?

是吗

It says Jack Sparrow here. I told "em.

上面写着你是杰克·史派罗 我说过了

I"m not Jack Sparrow,

我不叫杰克·史派罗

who I would be happy to identify to the court

但我很乐意向庭上指认他

if it would help my case.

要是这能证明我的清白

I think that would be a poor defense,

我认为这辩护并不高明

unless you want to be bludgeoned again like a harp seal.

除非你还想像头蠢海豹一样被打一下

The prisoner claims of being innocent

囚犯辩称自己不是杰克·史派罗

to being Jack Sparrow. How do you find?

你们陪审团以为如何

No trial? But aren"t we here to examine the evidence...

没有庭审 可我们是来检验证据...

Foreman, your finding. Guilty?

团长 告诉我你的结论 有罪吗

Guilty verdict means he"ll hang.

有罪裁断将处以绞刑

Hang him! String him up!

吊死他 把他吊起来

Guilty? That"s not fair!

有罪吧 这不公平

Shut it.

Joshamee Gibbs, the crime of which you"ve been found guilty of

约什米·吉布斯 由于你并非杰克·史派罗

is being innocent of being Jack Sparrow.

所以你没有犯下他的罪行

I hereby commute your sentence,

因此本庭赦免你的死刑

and order that you be imprisoned for the remainder

宣判你将被处以徒刑

of your miserable, moribund, mutton chopped life.

在监狱里度过你那行尸走肉般的悲惨余生

What?! Hang him!

什么 吊死他

Hang him! There.

吊死他 闭庭

Balderdash! String him up! Hang him high!

胡说八道 吊死他 把他吊起来

Means shall be arranged to transport this prisoner

法庭将安排将囚犯押至

to the Tower of London.

伦敦塔

Thanks very much.

非常感谢

Ta.

拜拜

Come on. Get up there.

快点 给我上去

Get up!

上去

Hell"s teeth. Now we"re both headed for prison.

真见鬼 这下咱们俩都得进去了

Not to worry. I"ve paid off the driver.

别担心 我买通了车夫

Ten minutes, we"ll be outside London Town, horses waiting.

用不了十分钟 咱们就出了伦敦城 有马等着

Tonight, we make the coast.

今晚 我们就能到海边

Then it"s just a matter of finding a ship.

再然后就是弄艘船的问题了

All part of the plan, yes? Exactly.

这都计划好了吗 没错

I arrived in London Town just this morning

我今早刚到伦敦城

to rescue one Joshamee

来救和绞刑架有个约会的

Gibbs from one appointment with the gallows.

名叫约什米·吉布斯的家伙

Seeing as how you"re still alive,

鉴于你目前还活得好好的

I"d say it"s all been very successful thus far.

我认为目前为止还挺成功

What happened to you, Gibbs?

你怎么了 吉布斯

I thought you were employed elsewhere or otherwise engaged.

我以为你出海了或是在忙别的

Aye. But I always listened

没错 可我一直在

like a thief for news of the Black Pearl.

打探黑珍珠号的消息

Nobody"s seen where she might next make port.

谁也不知道她会停靠在何处

Then, I hear a rumor:

后来 我听到流言

Jack Sparrow"s in London with a ship and looking for a crew.

杰克·史派罗在伦敦找了条船 在招募水手

Am not. But that"s what I heard.

才怪 可我是这么听说

Fact is, you"re signing up men tonight.

说你今晚就在

Pub called The Captain"s Daughter.

"船长之女"酒吧招人

Am not! Well, I thought it a bit odd,

才怪 我是觉得有点奇怪

but then, you"ve never been the most predictable of sorts.

不过话说回来 你做事总是这么不靠谱

Tell me something.

跟我好好说说

There is another Jack Sparrow out there sullying my good name?

这儿还有个叫杰克·史派罗的家伙冒充我的大名

An impostor. Indeed.

冒名的骗子 没错

But... an impostor with a ship.

不过 人家有船

And in need of a crew.

还有水手

Which, as fate would have it, so am I.

这些 苍天在上 我也会有

What about you, Jack?

你怎么样 杰克

Last I heard, you were hell bent to find the Fountain of Youth.

我上回听说 你拼了老命要找那不老泉

Any luck?

运气如何

Circumstances arose and forced a compelling insight

经历了千辛万苦后 我顿悟了

regarding discretion and valor.

此行既需要勇气 也得小心谨慎

Meaning, you gave up. I did not.

那就是说 你放弃了 我没有

I am just as bent as ever. Hellishly so.

我还是一样不要命 妥妥的

I shall taste those waters, Master Gibbs. Mark my words.

我一定要尝尝那泉水 吉布斯水手长 我把话撂在这儿

Short trip.

真快

All part of the plan, yes?

这也是计划好的吧

No.

不是

You are Jack Sparrow?

你就是杰克·史派罗吗

There should be a "Captain" In there somewhere.

你好像漏了"船长"二字

I"ve heard of you.

我听过你

And you know who I am.

你一定知道我是谁

Face is familiar. Have I threatened you before?

看起来挺面熟 我是不是恐吓过你

You are in the presence of George Augustus,

在你面前的是乔治·奥古斯都

Duke of Brunswick Luneburg,

伯伦瑞克 吕纳堡公爵

Archtreasurer and Prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire,

神圣罗马帝国的首要财务官和选帝侯

King of Great Britain and Ireland, and of you.

大不列颠及爱尔兰的国王 也是你的国王

Doesn"t ring a bell. I am informed

还是没想起来 我听说

you have come to London to procure a crew for your ship.

你来伦敦是为了招募水手

Vicious rumor. Not true.

恶毒的流言 假的

Then you lied to me when you told me you were Jack Sparrow.

那你就是在谎称自己是杰克·史派罗

I am Jack Sparrow, but I"m not here to procure a crew.

我是杰克·史派罗 不过我来不是为了招水手

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
显示评论内容(3)
  1. D.Z.J2024-02-10 22:31D.Z.J[河南省网友]103.193.125.252
    对比中英文对照的剧本,学习了不少英语单词,还可以练习听力,很不错。
    顶5踩0
  2. 念佛经的酱豆腐2024-01-15 16:50念佛经的酱豆腐[甘肃省网友]42.1.80.60
    看完之后我都想成为一名海盗了,哈哈。
    顶1踩0
  3. 孔子林场2023-12-20 11:09孔子林场[广西网友]43.251.195.250
    这部电影真是刺激又有趣,特效做得很棒!
    顶36踩0
相关阅读
迪士尼保持童心的那句话

迪士尼保持童心的那句话

迪斯尼乐园可以让我们保持童心,祝大家玩得开心

2023-01-19

世界海盗文化

世界海盗文化

这是一门相当古老的犯罪行业,自有船只航行以来,就有海盗

2016-11-29

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah 婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No 谢

2019-12-16

一句话形容约翰尼德普:世界以痛吻我 我要报之以歌

一句话形容约翰尼德普:世界以痛吻我 我要报之以歌

德普一如既往的沉着冷静,和各位网友打着招呼,完全感受不到他的情绪,这个冷漠的男人瞬间吸引了数百万人的关注

2023-01-22