刚好天气不错,想跟你约会可以吗?
It"s just a nice day. Can I date you?
在我想你的时候你就出现了。
You show up when I miss you.
谈恋爱很甜,但是很担心有后遗症呀。
Falling in love is sweet, but I"m worried about the sequelae.
我是一个非常谨慎的人,可为什么在你面前一次次犯傻。
I am a very cautious person, but why do I make a fool in front of you again and again.
好像已经藏不住我喜欢你的心了,我要怎么办?
It seems that I can"t hide my love for you. What should I do?
喜欢你,就像吃了一颗炫迈一样根本停不下来。
Like you, just like eating a xuanmai, I can"t stop at all.
可能生活有一些不如意,但是打开窗户的话,就会要风得风,要雨得雨。
There may be some disappointments in life, but if you open the window, you will get wind and rain.
不要总是给那些没有回应的人发信息了。
Don"t always send messages to people who don"t respond.
是我的那便是我的,不是我的争取把他变成我的。
If it"s mine, it"s mine, not mine. Try to turn him into mine.
别人的20岁,动不动就是整容打针,而我不一样,我是吃不上饭。
Other people"s 20-year-old is always cosmetic injection, but I"m different. I can"t eat.
男朋友犯错不要紧,给他一杯白开水,让他一口干了。
It doesn"t matter if your boyfriend makes a mistake. Give him a glass of boiled water and let him dry.
往往太斤斤计较的人,不配拥有爱情,他们适合去菜市场买菜。
People who are often too fussy don"t deserve love. They are suitable to buy vegetables in the vegetable market.
你在地球上流浪了这么多年,想家了吗?
Have you been wandering the earth for so many years, homesick?
一瞬间感觉好轻松啊,转过身时发现心空了。
I felt so relaxed for a moment. When I turned around, I found my heart empty.