关掉分分秒秒的烦恼,挂上月亮,好好睡一觉。
Turn off your minute-to-minute worries, hang up the moon, and get some sleep.
如果你在黑暗中感到不舒服,请来到舞台中央。
If you feel uncomfortable in the dark, please come to center stage.
变好、变瘦、变温柔是最新的约定。
Getting better, thinner and softer is the latest pact.
如果你看到一个人不笑,给他们一个微笑。
If you see someone who doesn"t smile, give them a smile.
如果你的夜晚太难,我愿意日夜颠倒地陪伴你。
If your night is too difficult, I would like to accompany you day and night upside down.
我希望我能理解你和这个世界的喜怒哀乐。当我陪你去千帆时,我仍然可以诚实。
I wish I could understand you and the world. When I accompany you to qianfan, I can still be honest.
打不开的结就打成蝴蝶结。
Tie any knot that won"t be tied in a bow.
我被山野的星星迷住了,那里有雾、灯和返校节。
I was fascinated by the stars in the mountains, where there was fog and lights and homecoming.
太阳能维护,月亮可以更换,星星不闪。
Solar maintenance, the moon can be replaced, the stars do not flash.
愿所有的收获都在意料之中,所有的损失都不受阻碍。
May all gains be expected and all losses unhindered.
拿一碗水出去抓一碗月亮。
Take a bowl of water out to catch a bowl of the moon.