外面风很大,我在等待有人带我回家
It"s windy outside. I"m waiting for someone to take me home
没有停不下来的风,再远的人,也会在最近的时间相聚。
There is no stop not down the wind, and then far people, will be together in the recent time.
你能回头看我吗?我没有力气喜欢别人。
Can you look back at me? I don"t have the strength to like people.
承认吧,夜深人静的时候你还会想起他。
Admit it, you think about him in the dead of night.
后来没有家庭的时候,所有的感情都是靠别人支撑的。
Later, when there was no family, all feelings were supported by others.
想你的人自然会回来看你,爱你的人也会想尽办法来找你。
Those who think of you will come back to see you, and those who love you will try their best to find you.
我曾经以为他天生冷漠,直到他对另一个人嘘寒问暖~
I used to think he was naturally cold, and I knew he was attentive to another person
你看起来不缺少我,我怎么能留在你身边?
You don"t seem to lack me. How can I stay with you?
你对我来说毕竟是一个美丽的意外!
After all, you are a beautiful accident to me
我用我的青春去爱你,后来我改变了我的生活去忘记你。
I used my youth to love you, and then I changed my life to forget you.
你仍然是一个我无法赞美的梦,但它深深地刺痛了我的心,却挂在我的唇上
You are still a dream I cannot praise, but it hurts my heart deeply, but hangs on my lips
当你爱一个人的时候,你吸进了那么多勇气,但最后你吐出的回报,却全是一声叹息。
When you love someone, you breathe in so much courage, but in the end you spit out the amount, but it is all a sigh.