喜欢你,是一种温柔的落寞。
Like you, is a kind of gentle lonely.
祝你今天每一个昨天都幸福。
Wish you every day of yesterday happiness.
假如你真的太累了,及时道别无妨。
If you are really tired, it"s OK to say goodbye in time.
至于心跳,我只想隔岸观火,直到它消失。
As for the heartbeat, I just want to watch the fire across the shore until it disappears.
当你跟我说再见时,就是你回信最快的时候。
When you say goodbye to me, it"s the fastest time you can reply.
愿秋雨洗去夏日遗憾
May autumn rain wash away summer regret
一去不复返,一帆风顺
Once gone, it will never be back
我是一个很有个性的人,不分青红皂白,只分好与坏。
I am a very personality, not divided into green and white, only good and bad.
柔柔的半生从容
A soft half life
对自己的好,对现在的好,对过去的好,对现在的好
Good for yourself, for the present, for the past, for the present
在不丧失斗志的情况下,我竭尽全力地推开冬天的身体。
Without losing my morale, I tried my best to push my winter away.
害怕突然间失去了你所喜爱的那种虚荣,
Afraid that suddenly you lose the vanity you love,
对于他人的期望,我没有义务去实现
I have no obligation to fulfill the expectations of others
真羡慕刚和你在一起的时候的我,好羡慕啊!
I really envy when I was with you. I am so envious!
勇敢点别自卑太多人想成为你
Be brave Don"t be inferior. Too many people want to be you
没有得到许可就特别喜欢你,不好意思
I like you very much without permission. Sorry
难道你不是站在道德高地上吗?
Aren"t you on the moral high ground?
面红耳赤见你不用腮红
Your face is red, you don"t need blush.
不要紧,天越黑,星星越亮
It doesn"t matter. The darker the day, the brighter the stars are
正如落日一样,即使落下,也是一片光明。
Just as the sun falls, even if it falls, it is a bright one.