知道他再也回不来,多年的爱,却还是形同陌路。
Know that he can never come back, years of love, but still a stranger.
雨越下越大,我不知道是该回去还是该前进。
It"s raining harder and harder. I don"t know whether I should go back or go forward.
说到底,我只是不敢对任何人抱有希望。
At the end of the day, I just can"t hope for anyone.
有谁能够准确知道爱的花期呢?
Who can know exactly the flowering time of love?
希望有人喝了酒,还能够给你讲浪漫的事和满满的爱意。
I hope someone can tell you something romantic and full of love after drinking.
其实有没有人暗恋你,你应该也能感应得到吧。
In fact, you should be able to sense whether someone is in love with you secretly.
做不到满足任何人,那就去坚持自己热爱的东西。
If you can"t satisfy anyone, stick to what you love.
不可辜负的是细节和爱意。
It"s the details and love that can"t live up to.
你总是那么的心不在焉,把真心话都说的那么冷淡。
You are always so absent-minded, the truth is said so cold.
以前我的大山大海都是你,现在山只是山,海只是海,你只是你。
Before my mountains and seas were all you, now mountains are just mountains, seas are just seas, and you are just you.
只要看过了花开就好,不必去追究这花是谁家的。
As long as you have seen the flowers bloom, you don"t have to find out who owns them.
在旅途中,我只要看风景就好,不必去下水。
In the journey, I just want to see the scenery, I don"t have to go into the water.
如果事情并不是你想的那样,那肯定是另有安排。
If it"s not what you think, it must be something else.
但愿今日安好,往后的日子都是鲜花盛开。
I hope today is well and the days to come will be full of flowers.
有的人慌慌张张见了面,有的人也在很简单的告别。
Some people met in panic, and some people said goodbye in a very simple way.