想成为一个只记住快乐和知识要点的人
Want to be a person who only remembers the key points of happiness and knowledge
在你选择的时候,我会选你
When you choose, I will choose you
所有的东西都有你的意义。
Everything has your meaning.
尘世无关紧要,自有高人一等的道光
The world doesn"t matter. It has its own superior light
泪水涌向另一只眼的感觉真糟
The feeling of tears pouring into the other eye is terrible
我心犹豫不决,如池盖等被揭开,口却养苔
My heart hesitates, such as the lid of the pool is opened, but my mouth grows moss
一定是在寒风中站了好久才决定放弃一个人。
It must have been standing in the cold wind for a long time before deciding to give up a person.
想入非非漫天星河随夜隐去
Fantasies are all over the sky, and the stars disappear with the night
问题的答案在于态度本身。
The answer lies in the attitude itself.
世上万事皆苦,你明目张胆的偏好是救赎
Everything in the world is bitter. Your blatant preference is redemption
雨后春笋般的彩虹,夏天的清风
A rainbow springing up like bamboo shoots, a breeze in summer
尽力提高自己,总是比仰望别人更重要
Trying to improve yourself is always more important than looking up to others
前程似锦的人生值得
Life with a bright future is worth living
没有想你,思念不能平山河
Without thinking of you, you can"t miss Pingshan river
低下头要勇敢,抬起头来。
Lower your head and be brave. Raise your head.
「向日葵看不见太阳也会打开,生命没有希望和坚持。」
"Sunflowers can"t see, the sun will open, and life has no hope and persistence."
原以为是三分钟的热,却很喜欢。
I thought it was three minutes hot, but I like it very much.
我没有料到你是个意外。
I didn"t expect you to be an accident.
「看不到未来的时候,要比别人长一点的坚持。」
"When you can"t see the future, you should stick to it longer than others."
正前方为别人看,背面为自己看,因为正面是阳光,背面是泪
The front is for others and the back is for yourself, because the front is sunshine and the back is tears